1 vs All battles have one Pokemon battle against all Pokemon in PVP IV’s Rankings for a specific League. The algorithm described in About 1 vs 1 Battles is used during each battle, so the computation may take a few seconds to finish.
Once all battles finish, the rank the Pokemon would have in the League is shown. The algorithm used to determine this rank is described in About Rankings.
Below this, the Pokemon’s overall record is shown, as well as its record for each shielding scenario. For each shielding scenario, there are three numbers representing matchups won, matchups lost, and neutral matchups. Neutral matchups include ties, or bait-dependent/CMP-tie-dependent matchups. For the overall record, a matchup is only counted as a win/loss if it’s a win/loss in all 3 even shielding scenarios. For example, Azumarill vs Toxicroak counts as a win in the 0 and 1 shield, a loss in the 2 shield, and neutral overall.
Lastly, the Pokemon’s matchup against each Pokemon in the League’s Rankings is shown. There are four categories of matchups:
- Meta matchups: Matchups against some of the most common Pokemon in the League.
- Best matchups: Matchups where the Pokemon wins all 3 even shielding scenarios.
- Worst matchups: Matchups where the Pokemon loses all 3 even shielding scenarios.
- All matchups: All matchups (including those in one of the above categories)
Each row in each category contains one Pokemon. You can tap any row to be taken to the 1 vs 1 Battle represented by that row.
There are three symbols in each row, representing the 3 even shielding scenarios. The leftmost symbol represents the 0 vs 0 shield, while the rightmost represents the 2 vs 2 shield. The symbols have the following meanings:
- Dark green plus: The Pokemon always wins, by 10 or more lag turns.
- Light green plus: The Pokemon always wins, but by fewer than 10 lag turns.
- White circle: The Pokemon always ties, or sometimes wins but sometimes doesn’t, depending on baits, CMP ties, etc.
- Light red minus: The Pokemon always loses, but by fewer than 10 lag turns.
- Dark red minus: The Pokemon always loses, by 10 or more lag turns.
Hopefully this article has answered all your questions about 1 vs All battles in PVP IV. If not, you can always feel free to contact me. Thanks for reading!