Version 2.2 is a minor update that improves the 1 vs 1 battle simulator and rankings.
- 1 vs 1 simulations should run significantly faster.
- 1 vs 1 simulations no longer allow a Pokemon to use its charge move if the opponent is using a fast move that would KO it on the same turn.
- 1 vs 1 simulation results are labeled with either Best, Safe, or Worst, depending on the criteria used to generate the result.
- 1 vs 1 simulations now have even smarter move timing, which swings a few matchups of note, such as Zekrom beating Melmetal and Galvantula beating Hypno.
- Rankings are updated with the above factors taken into account.
- The ranking algorithm was slightly modified to use lag turns more precisely rather than rounding them to 0 or 10, and to weigh higher shielding scenarios more heavily in some situations.
- New Pokemon including Shadow Mewtwo, Shadow Machamp, and Shadow Punch Gengar were added to the rankings.
- Pvpoke links now open the Pokemon’s preferred moveset on pvpoke by default.